Season finale .gifspam extravaganza!
There were some great quotes too!
- "Do you have any natural talents? " "No. Though...I'm not naturally rude or insensitive!" "Just naturally irritating."
- Gaius?...That's an old wives' tale.
- He can't die! We haven't done all the things we're meant to do! We know, Merlin, WE KNOW. Since EP1 there's been a LJ communitiy dedicated to "the things you're meant to do" with Arthur.
- Whatever the price is, I will pay it gladly Aww. and stupid.
- You are going to live to be be the man I've seen inside of you, Arthur. For the love of Camelot, you have to live.
- Gaius! I'm alive! haha.
- I need to say goodbye to Arthur.
- I sometimes wonder if you know who I am.
Oh, I know who you are!
You're a prat! And a royal one.
- Are you ever going to change, Merlin?
No, you'd get bored!
- Promise me this, if you get another servant, don't get a bootlicker.
Is this you trying to leave your job?
No! I'm happy to be your servant. Until the day I die.
- To have known you is my greatest pleasure. And to sacrifice myself for you is but an honour. You are, and always will be the son I never had.
I'll let Anthony Steward Head express how I feel about this being the season finale already and about the fact that we'll probably have to wait a whole year for new episodes:
You know, if there were regular seasons for the Whoverse this year, we could've had Merlin -> Torchwood -> Doctor Who from september until summer. WE COULD HAVE HAD THAT.
Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack in the works to keep us happy 'till next season?