- This time tomorrow, he'll be back in 1918.
- His own time... Would you go back to yours, if you could?
- Why... would you miss me?
- I left home a long time ago.I don't know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter anymore.
- Don't you get lonely?
- Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I've never dreamt I'd see.
Loved people I would've never known if I had just stayed where I was.
And I wouldn't change that for the world.
I went a little overboard with caps there... heh